These No Bake Pecan “Keto” Bars are simply delicous mouthfuls of nutty, seedy, tasty goodness. Try these as your new anytime, go-to snack of choice.
A special thanks to Nita West for this nutty delight.
10 minutes to make
1 cup Montagu pecans (optional half pecan & cashew mix)
1/2 cup Montagu almond flour
1/2 cup almond butter
1/3 cup xylitol
2-3 Tbs Montagu Chia Seed
2-3 Tbs almond milk / milk of choice
(optional) sugar free or dark chocolate chips
1. Place all the ingredients in the food processor (except the milk) and blend together, once fully blended add in 1 Tbs of milk at a time to bring the mixture together into a doughy texture.
2. Line a small baking tray with baking paper and press the dough firmly into place.
3. Add chocolate chips or pecan bits for texture on top.
4. Cut into squares after refrigerating for an hour.
5. Keep in freezer for storage.
Ps. This recipe is also great for making pecan “keto” balls.