As a mom, you’re always looking for new, healthy and tasty treats for the family to enjoy.
These peanut and raisin energy balls are delicious and packed with sunshine goodness, helping your family sustain their energy levels during the day.
They are sugar-free with the natural sweetness of honey and raisins, and the peanuts and seeds give them a lovely crunch.
What’s more, you’ll find a range of delicious, premium nuts and seeds at your nearest Montagu store. Find your local store here.
- 80 ml honey
- 250 ml peanut butter
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 500 ml oats
- 250 ml Montagu peanuts and raisins
- 80 ml Montagu pumpkin seeds
- 125 ml coconut
- Mix the honey, peanut butter and vanilla together until smooth.
- Add the oats, peanuts and raisins and pumpkin seeds.
- Roll into small balls and then roll in coconut.
- Place in small cupcake cups.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Makes 12 large / 36 small
Variation: You can use sunflower seeds instead of pumpkin seeds.