Special thanks to Katelyn Williams of the The Kate Tin for creating this heavenly recipe for us!
These cookies freeze incredibly well. Simply portion the dough out onto a baking sheet and freeze.
Once solid, place the cookie dough in a ziplock bag and freeze. Simply bake from frozen whenever a cookie craving hits!
- Makes: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- 320g (2 ¼ cups) cake flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 250g salted butter, softened
- 170g (180 ml) white sugar
- 170g (180 ml) brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 100g (250 ml) oats
- 360g good-quality white chocolate, chopped in chunks
- 100g Montagu Dried Mango, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160 for fan-forced ovens).
- Line 2 x baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine flour and bicarbonate of soda and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy – abut 6-8 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and eggs, beating in between each addition.
- Slowly add the flour mixture until combined.
- Add the oats and chocolate chunks to the cookie dough and mix well.
- Finally, add chopped dried mango to the dough and mix.
- Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto the lined baking trays (you can use an ice scream scoop to make sure they’re all the same size) and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden but still chewy.
- Allow to cool completely then store in an airtight container.