Jackie Cameron’s Nougat Chocolate Brownies are so delicious, they’re bound to be a hit at your next getogether. Try this super simple recipe out today!
Makes: 1 tray, 9 pieces
- 180g salted butter, melted
- 60g cocoa powder
- 340g castor sugar
- 5ml vanilla extract
- 4 whole eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g cake flour
- 5ml baking powder
- 80g Dark Chocolate (the best money can afford), roughly chopped
- Pinch ORYX Salt
- 1 X 110g Wedgewood handmade honey nougat, roughly chopped
- Butter, for greasing
- 5ml cocoa powder, for dusting
- Pre–heat the oven to 150⁰C. Line a 22 X 22cm baking tray with greaseproof paper, grease with a thin layer of butter and dust with cocoa powder.
- Put the melted butter, cocoa, sugar, vanilla and eggs into a bowl and combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients to this.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 – 45 minutes, or until a firm outer crust is formed.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for five minutes before removing from the tin. Dust with icing sugar, cut and serve.