It’s Men’s Health Month!
So why not make these awesome high energy almond bars for the men in your life? They’ll love you for it! 🙂
They’re high in energy and the goodness of almonds, cranberries and sunflower seeds. They don’t contain flour or refined sugar, making it a great snack for a healthy active lifestyle.
If you’re watching your waistline you can leave the chocolate drizzle out, but everyone deserves a cheat day every now and then…
And guess what?
Our almonds are on special in store!
Get a sweet deal on all our almonds and SAVE up to R86 on your next almond purchase. Find your nearest store here.
Power up with these high energy almond bars
- 250 ml Montagu unsalted almonds, roughly chopped
- 250 ml Montagu sunflower seeds
- 500 ml puffed rice, slightly crushed
- 125 ml Montagu cranberries
- 125 ml honey
- 125 ml peanut butter
- 1 x 85 g slab chocolate, melted
- Line a + 19 cm x 24 cm baking sheet or dish with cling wrap, leaving an overhang on each side.
- Mix the nuts, seeds and puffed rice together.
- Heat the honey and peanut butter together.
- Add to the nut mixture and mix until well combined.
- Spoon into the prepared pan and spread out evenly. Push down firmly and even out.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Turn out and cut into bars.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.