Try our latest yummy recipe, courtesy of Teresa Ulyate of Cupcakes & Couscous!
Smoothie bowls are all the rage these days, and it’s not hard to see why! Smoothie bowls make the perfect breakfast or healthy snack to take to work.
Tip: Chop your fruit and pop into the freezer in a ziplock bag in the evening so that they are all
ready for blitzing the next morning.
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen (about 1 cup/150g)
- 125g strawberries, halved and frozen
- ⅓ cup thick plain yoghurt
- ¼ cup Brain Food Blend
- ½ tsp honey
- Extra Brain Food Blend for sprinkling
- Place the bananas, strawberries, yoghurt, Brain Food Blend and honey in a blender. Whizz until
smooth and combined.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with additional Brain Food blend. Serve immediately.
Makes approximately 1½ cups. Enjoy!