TRY OUR LATEST YUMMY RECIPE, COURTESY OF TERESA ULYATE OF CUPCAKES & COUSCOUS!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Get a great start with this delicious, home-made granola using our We Care Heart Friendly Mix.
- 300g Heart Friendly Mix
- 200g oats
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 160°C and grease a baking tray.
- Place the Heart Friendly Mix, oats and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well.
- Place the honey and coconut oil in a small saucepan and stir over a low heat until everything has melted. Take the saucepan off the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the honey mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well to coat. Tip the mixture onto the baking tray and spread into an even layer. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow the granola to cool on the tray before breaking into clusters. Store in an airtight container.
Makes 600g of granola. Enjoy!