Capegate Montagu Gin Cocktail
Presented by Triple Three Gin and Montagu Dried Fruit and Nuts
Delicious and so refreshing – this cocktail is perfect for lazy hot days.
- 750 ml of Triple Three Gin – Citrus Infusion
- 100 g of Montagu Dried Fruit & Nuts Cranberries
- Lime Peel
- Place the cranberries in a Jar. Peel a lime without the white part of the skin.
- Pour in the gin, seal the jar, and give it a firm shake to mix. Keep the jar in a cabinet or another dark area at room temperature for about three weeks, gently shaking every day.
- To bottle, use a strainer set inside a fine mesh strainer or combine a strainer with cheese cloth inside a funnel to catch all the fruit debris.
- Rinse and shake out the strainer(s), funnel, and infusion jar.
- Repeat the straining back into the jar, rinse out the bottle, then strain again to refill the bottle.
- Pair the gin, and garnish with mint, a slice of lime and dried cranberries.